We are looking for a Backend / Software Developer - C# to join our growing IT team at MotorSport Vision (MSV) - the UK's foremost race circuit operator. We own and operate five world-class venues, including Brands Hatch and Donington Park, plus a number of related motorsport businesses, such as the British Superbike Championship.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented and experienced Software Developer to take the next step in their career and become the driving force behind a variety of exciting projects. As the Software Developer, you will be continually learning and mastering new technologies, with a primary focus on Back End work. A proportion of back-end work will also be involved, giving you full-stack exposure.
You will be an integral part of the IT team and will be expected to contribute to technical discussions, designs and decision-making within a forward-thinking, inspiring and creative working environment.
You will be involved with projects across all areas of the business, from e-commerce sites to bespoke applications for motor racing teams.
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Strong C# .net backend development experience (asp.net core would be ideal)
- Good knowledge of SQL. experience with MS-SQL would be beneficial
- Experience working with cloud technologies such as Azure
- Basic Front End knowledge would be desirable
- Experience using Blazor would be useful
- A passion for motorsport is desirable yet not essential
- Provide technical expertise to the entire application life cycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Provide full execution of web based projects to meet deadlines
- To work closely with senior management to understand business requirements
- Write and review code for various web applications - using SOLID principles
- Run functionality tests and debug code
- Provide detailed software documentation
- Write testable, scalable and efficient code and leading code reviews
- Demonstrate a passion for technology, constantly seeking to develop yourself by learning new techniques and keeping abreast of market developments
MSV offers its permanent employees:
- A very competitive salary plus annual salary reviews
- A season pass, with a 'plus one', to visit events at any of our circuits
- Up to 31 days' holiday per year
- Discounted food and drink when working on site
- A Workplace pension
- Some flexibility around start and finish times
- A circuit tour upon induction
- Free onsite parking
This is a rare opportunity to join the UK's largest circuit provider, for more details or to apply please click the link below.
- Date posted:
- Wednesday, June 15, 2022
- Software Developer - C#
- Brands Hatch