PalmerSport, the leading operator of prestige corporate motorsport events, owning and operating the Bedford Autodrome circuit complex, is looking for a Junior Systems and Electrical Technician to join their electrical department. In this role you will be serving Palmersport with sound electrical expertise alongside our group circuit electrician.
This new and exciting position requires an individual with sound knowledge of electrical components ideally within sports/performance automotive sector, who has the enthusiasm and attitude to learn alongside our group electrician.
Job duties include:
- Assembling electrical components for both performance cars and trackside equipment
- Crimping/Soldering electrical components
- Fault finding
- Running cables through high performance vehicles with impeccable attention to detail
- Carrying out electrical inspections across the circuit and in our vehicles - Training will be given
- Undertake scheduled electrical maintenance across all MSV owned circuits alongside our group electrician.
- Shadowing more senior members of staff taking onboard their expert knowledge and implementing this into your own work.
To apply for the role, you will have:
- Knowledge of electrical components ideally within the automotive sector
- High voltage experience a benefit but not essential
- A willingness to learn and grow in a professional capacity
- Full UK Driving License advantageous
- An interest within the motorsport sector is desirable
- Willingness to travel to circuits across the UK alongside our group electrician
- Attention to detail
- Must have the ability to represent the company in a positive manner.
- Date posted:
- Tuesday, April 26, 2022
- Junior Systems and Electrical Technician
- Bedford Aerodrome