An exciting opportunity has arisen for a part time Cleaning Operative to join the MSV team at Brands Hatch.
Working within the Site and Facilities Team, alongside our Venue Services Coordinator working at our large scale events such as The British Superbikes, British Touring Cars & GT World Challenge.
This position is for 20 - 30 hours a week thoughout the weekend The ideal candidate will need to be practical and hardworking and take pride in their work.
Daily duties will consist of (but are not limited to)
- To always liaise with the Venue Services Co-ordinator or Estates Manager in the execution of duties
- To be fully aware of the tasks to be completed and to complete these to the required standard
- To always protect the assets and property of the company
- To work in accordance with the company's Health, Safety and Environmental Policy
- To ensure that all machinery is used in a safe manner and for the purpose for which it was intended
- To report any fault / loss / damage immediately to Venue Services Coordinator or Estates Manager
- To ensure that venue presentation is maintained to the highest standard as directed by the Venue Cleaning Co-ordinator or Estates Manager
- To assist in the duty rota covering weekend events and evening use of the venue as required
- Must Comply at all times with COSHH regulations, Noise at Work Regulations and MotorSport Vision Limited Safety, Health & Environmental Policy
- During emergencies and urgent situations undertake tasks outside of your core discipline and work both closely and supportively with other departments, clients and external contractors
- To undertake activities unsupervised and deliver high standards
- To further the customer experience and to use their best endeavours to ensure they are implemented through their own actions and attitude
- Engage with the team, having a pleasant and polite demeanour and anticipating visitors' requirements
- To carry out all aspects of the role with pride, maintaining the high standards in all areas required
You will need to have experience of working in and around an office environment or have worked at an event site previously.
The candidate will be willing to work the hours as required including weekends and some evenings in the summer.
- Date posted:
- Thursday, March 31, 2022
- Brands Hatch
- Venue Services