An excellent opportunity had arisen for a Race Events
Administrator to join the team, working closely with MotorSport
Vision Racing (MSVR) in a role crucial to the execution of motor
racing events across the country.
MSVR is the in-house race organising division for the MSV Group, operator of five racetracks in the UK. MSVR is one of the UK's leading motorsport event organisers, running close to 50 race meetings annually, and administering numerous championships and series.
This is a rare chance to become a key part of a team which delivers events at all of the UK's leading circuits, and establish yourself within the national motorsport industry.
- Liaising with the MSVR client base on pre- and post-event information
- Processing race entries
- Liaising with circuit operations teams ahead of MSVR events
- Liaising with Chief Marshals on their requirements
- Liaising with hotels and restaurants for the senior officials team
- Preparing and allocating event paperwork, including paddock plans
- Collating content for and proof-reading event programmes
- Assisting with the on-event administration of MSVR weekend race events, typically in the role of Event Secretary
- Updating content on the MSVR website and social media platforms
- Raising purchase orders and invoices
- First point of contact for general enquires
- Liaising with other departments within the MSV Group
- General admin support and assistance
To succeed in this role, you will need to have excellent organisational and motivational ability comprehensive computer skills, including Word and Excel along with First-rate presentation including all documentation produced, and good attention to detail. You'll be a team player, with a flexible approach and sense of urgency.
This role would be ideal for a recent graduate or someone in the early stages of a career within motorsport with an interest in both the operation and promotion of race events. This is a fast-paced environment and the role will involve frequent weekend work at race events.
Due to the nature of this role and our office locations, a valid driving licence and access to transport is essential.
To apply for the role click here
- Date posted:
- Tuesday, December 14, 2021
- Race Events Administrator
- Brands Hatch