An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Trainee Mechanic to join the MSV team at Brands Hatch.
Working within the Engineering department, alongside our skilled technicians, the successful candidate will help maintain our fleet of vehicles to ensure we deliver market leading retail and corporate motor racing events which includes;
- Brand-new BMW M4's
- Formula 4 race cars
- Land Rover Defender 4x4's
- Toyota GT86 Rally
The ideal candidate will need to be practical and hardworking and take pride in their work. You will need to have a flexible approach to working hours as our team operate a shift pattern that does involve some evenings and weekends.
Daily duties will consist of (but are not limited to);
- Inspecting vehicles and diagnosing any required work
- Discussing required repairs
- Calculating the expected time of repairs
- Repairing or replacing components as required
- Road testing vehicles to test repair work
- Fitting and servicing vehicle accessories including racing upgrades e.g. roll cages.
- Performing service checks
- Performing vehicle maintenance tasks, such as changing oil and air filters, as required
- Cleaning and maintaining the work environment to ensure equipment longevity and workplace safety
You will need to have a good grounding in general mechanical engineering and have or been working towards your City and Guilds, NVQ/VRQ or BTEC Diploma qualification.
To apply for this role click here
- Date posted:
- Tuesday, November 2, 2021
- Trainee Mechanic
- Brands Hatch