Donington Park Circuit, part of the MotorSport Vision group, is looking for a bright, hard working Receptionist to join its team for six months to cover a period of maternity leave.
You will be responsible for welcoming all visitors to the venue and answering all incoming calls, ensuring they are dealt with professionally and politely at all times. In addition, you'll provide the venue with general administrative support, as directed by management team.
Highly organised, you'll be good at working under your own initiative, have a smart, professional appearance, a friendly outgoing manner and positive outlook.
Good academic qualifications and relevant experience are required, along with an excellent telephone manner and written and spoken English. A sound working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel is paramount. Knowledge of and enthusiasm for cars and motorsport would be an advantage.
Your usual working hours will be Monday to Friday 8.30 am to 6.00 pm, and during the race season we may need weekend cover.
Ways to apply:
1. You can download an application form by clicking on the apply for this position button, and return it to the postal or email address below;
2. Call into the Donington Park Circuit reception between 08:30 and 18:00 Monday to Friday to collect or return a form;
3. Email or post your CV and covering letter to us:
Post: HR Department, MSV, Brands Hatch Circuit, Fawkham, Longfield, Kent DA3 8NG
The closing date for this role is 28 February 2020, and please only apply for this role if you will be available to commence work in mid March 2020.
- Date posted:
- Wednesday, February 12, 2020
- Receptionist (six month contract)
- Donington Park