As part of our commitment to provide an outstanding customer experience at Donington Park Race Circuit, we wish to further enhance our catering service and are seeking a motivated and hardworking Kitchen Porter to join the Catering team in our well-regarded restaurant - Garage 39 at Donington Park Circuit.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Assisting the chef in preparing tasty dishes for our customers
- Ensuring the kitchen is left clean and tidy at all times
- Assisting the chef bring in deliveries
- General preparation of food
- Assist with closing the kitchen at the end of the shift
- Monitor food stock discarding of any out-of-date items
Applicants will need to have experience of working within a
professional catering environment and be used to maintaining an
extremely clean and tidy working area.
It is expected that the successful candidate will have availability beyond our normal race season, to assist the Chef and catering team with all future upcoming events. The normal working shifts for this role are 8.30am - 4pm, 9am - 5pm or 12 - 9.30pm. You'll be expected to work both weekdays and weekends
For this role we have both full time and part time roles available.
- Date posted:
- Tuesday, April 19, 2022
- Kitchen Porter
- Donington Park