Oulton Park is recruiting for an exceptional individual to join the venue maintenance team in a new and varied role.
Reporting to the Circuit Manager and Maintenance Team Leader, the role will include but is not limited to:
- Responsibility for managing a programme of maintenance, repair and improvement for all buildings on site.
- Managing contractors from tender to on-site monitoring, including collation of all necessary site safety documentation.
- Assisting the Maintenance Team Leader in supporting and managing the venue maintenance team.
- Managing building and facility safety through the use of Compliance Centre.
- Fulfilling a role in the venue Duty Manager rota.
- Includes regular early mornings and weekend work, along with some evenings.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in buildings and facilities management.
- Experience in managing and supporting a team of staff to ensure high standards are met.
- Existing IOSH qualification desirable, but not essential.
- Familiarity and working knowledge of common facilities management legislation would be a distinct advantage.
A competitive salary is on offer for the right individual.
Oulton Park is one of the UK's finest motor racing circuits, with a long history of hosting some of the country's premier motor racing championships. As well as large spectator events, the circuit operates many trackdays, driving experiences, hospitality and conferencing events throughout the year.
To apply for this role send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com or apply in writing to:
Brands Hatch Circuit
- Date posted:
- Wednesday, January 9, 2019
- Buildings and Facilities Supervisor
- Oulton Park
- Venue Services