We are seeking an experienced,
dedicated and hardworking Advisor to assist the Group Health and
This is an interesting and varied role with plenty of opportunity to grow and develop. You will be based at our recently-acquired Donington Park circuit, supporting and motivating the team. This venue hosts a number of prestige championship races including World Superbikes, British Superbikes, British Touring cars and many more.
You will be a proactive and dynamic
Health and Safety Advisor, with the ability to balance the business
awareness of its health and safety legal duties and best practice,
with finding practical solutions when issues arise. This is a
challenging and fast-paced working environment where building good
relationships and effective communication are crucial. You will
assist in the delivery of the Health, Safety, Fire and welfare
functions across multiple motorsport venues, however Donington Park
will be your focus in the short term.
You must be prepared to work event weekends, including Bank Holidays during the event season, with occasional visits to other circuits across the group to assist the teams.
Key elements of the role will include:
- Promote a safe and healthy working environment
- Assist, support and advise Donington Park and MSV Group so they can meet their statutory obligations pertaining to health, safety and welfare at work
- A solution-based working ethos, with the ability to identify problems and find practical solutions
- Monitor standards, processes and systems to ensure responsibilities associated with Health and Safety within Donington Park are adhered to
- Maintain up-to-date safety documentation
- Provide support to the Group Health and Safety Manager and assist in Group health and safety functions where required
- Event Safety Management
This post holder will assist the Group Health and Safety Manager implement the H&S management system across the Group.
Required qualifications and experience:
- Working towards NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent, with a minimum NEBOSH National Certificate
- Ideally 2 years' experience in a similar event or maintenance based health and safety role
- Membership to IOSH or other bodies
- Full clean driving licence
Excellent IT literacy, verbal and written skills, you will be a conscientious and proactive professional who can develop relationships at all levels. A keen motorsport interest would be a significant advantage, but is not essential.
Applicants should apply in writing, including a CV and salary expectations, to:
Group Health and Safety Manager
MotorSport Vision Ltd
Brands Hatch Circuit
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
- Date posted:
- Tuesday, April 17, 2018
- Group Health and Safety Advisor
- Donington Park