We are looking for a key member to assist the race
event support staff in the BRDC British Formula 3 Championship over
8 race weekends.
Race Event Team Support Staff
- Part Time Tyre Scrutineer/General Assistant
If you are keen, self-motivated, prepared to work hard and are looking to progress up the racing ladder, this could be your ideal opportunity. You would work with the support team for the 8 weekend race events throughout the season, and is a great chance to get involved in the core of a race team operation.
Whilst the Tyre Scrutineer is an integral part of our team, this role is only part of the bigger picture. We require a hard-working member of staff to assist in tasks such as:
- Construction of our F3 technical centre structure.
- Analysis of teams' data - using the Cosworth suite of software packages.
- Sub assembly of race car parts for the stores department.
- Assist our Technical Director in various scrutineering tasks.
Previous racing experience would be very advantageous but there are also opportunities for trainees. Relevant qualifications, academic or practical, in automotive or engineering areas would assist your application. The position involves travel to UK circuits so own transport is preferable.
We are offering competitive remuneration, excellent working conditions and have a proven track record for starting and developing long-term careers in motorsport.
Apply by sending your latest CV, including current salary, to us by either:
Post: Personnel, BRDC BF3, Bedford Autodrome, Bedford, MK44 2YP
- Date posted:
- Tuesday, February 6, 2018
- BRDC British Formula 3 Championship Support Staff
- All locations
- BRDC British Formula 3 Championship