An excellent opportunity had arisen for a Junior Motorsport
Administrator to join the team, working closely with MotorSport
Vision Racing (MSVR) and MotorSport Vision Trackdays (MSVT) in a
role crucial to the execution of motor racing events across the
MSVR is the in-house race organising division for the MSV Group, operator of five racetracks in the UK. MSVR is one of the UK's leading motorsport event organisers, running close to 50 race meetings annually, and administering 30 championships and series including those run under the MSVT banner.
This is a rare chance to become a key part of a team which delivers events at all of the UK's leading circuits, and establish yourself within the national motorsport industry.
- Active role in the preparation and operation of weekend race events with MSVR/MSVT
- Assist with the promotion of MSVR/MSVT race series and events through social media and online platforms
- Writing promotional material, race reports and programme copy for MSVR/MSVT race events
- Assisting with the handling of race event entries as required
- Manage photo and media resources for the relevant championships and series
Desirable qualifications and experience:
- Enthusiasm and knowledge of the UK motorsport scene
- Minimum A level standard of education (or equivalent)
- Good writing skills and good grammar and spelling
- Good organisational skills and time management
- Skills with social media (primarily Facebook, Twitter and Instagram)
- Experience with content management systems and Microsoft Office
This role would be ideal for a recent graduate or someone in the early stages of a career within motorsport with an interest in both the operation and promotion of race events. This is a fast-paced environment and the role will involve some weekend work at race events.
To apply for this role, please send a CV and covering letter, detailing salary expectations, to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date posted:
- Thursday, July 8, 2021
- Motorsport Operations & Media Assistant
- Brands Hatch