This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join the MotorSport
Vision media office, supporting PR and marketing activity across
the group's five race circuits and the PalmerSport driving event at
Working alongside the Senior Media and PR Officer, you'll assist with the promotion of several areas of the business to secure coverage in local, national, and specialist press. This is a small, hard-working team, so its members must be adaptable, flexible and proactive.
The job will involve attending major race meetings at Brands Hatch, Donington Park, Oulton Park, Snetterton and Cadwell Park, and is a chance to become an established part of the UK's motorsport media industry.
- Updating MSV's circuit and event social media channels (primarily Facebook, Twitter and Instagram)
- Contributing to MSV's editorial output
- Managing MSV's media accreditation system and building relationships with key media
- Assisting with the monitoring of press coverage and evaluating press office output
- Working in the press office at race events
Desirable qualifications and experience
- Knowledge of the press and social media
- Minimum A level standard of education (or equivalent)
- Enthusiasm for motor racing on two and/or four wheels
- Excellent writing skills and good grammar and spelling
- Good organisational skills and time management
This role would be ideal for a recent graduate or someone in the early stages of their PR career with a strong interest in motorsport, passion for writing, and a desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
To apply for this role, please send a CV and covering letter detailing salary expectations, to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date posted:
- Tuesday, July 6, 2021
- Junior Media & PR Officer
- Brands Hatch
- Media & PR