PalmerSport, the leading operator of prestige corporate motorsport events, owns and operates the Bedford Autodrome circuit complex. We're looking for dynamic catering personnel to join our Catering team.
WAITING STAFF (flexible contract)
You will ideally have previous waiting and silver service experience, although not essential, and enjoy working in a fast paced environment where you need to be quick thinking and proactive.
The key ingredients for the Catering team are:
- A professional and smart appearance;
- Team players;
- Experience of working within a similar environment;
- Exceptional customer service skills, with a friendly and outgoing manner;
- Natural communicator with the ability to communicate at all levels;
- Keen attention to detail;
- Access to your own transport is essential owing to the location of the venue.
Due to the nature of the business, you will need to have a flexible approach to working hours including Saturdays and occasional bank holidays.
Applicants should apply in writing, including a CV and salary expectations, to:
Catering Manager, Bedford Autodrome, Thurleigh Airfield, Thurleigh, Bedford MK44 2YP
For more information on PalmerSport, please visit: www.palmersport.com
- Date posted:
- Friday, January 31, 2020
- Catering Opportunities
- Bedford Autodrome