Oulton Park is one of the UK's finest motor racing circuits, with a long history of hosting some of the country's premier motor racing championships. As well as large spectator events, the circuit operates many trackdays, driving experiences, hospitality and conferencing events throughout the year. We have an opportunity for an exceptional individual to join the venue maintenance team in a new and varied role.
The role involves;
- Working alongside the Maintenance Team Leader, reporting directly to the Circuit Manager to deliver site facilities and presentation of the highest standards.
- Responsibility for managing a programme of maintenance, repair and improvement for all buildings on site, through the use of a PPM system.
- Managing contractors from tender to on-site monitoring, including collation of all necessary site safety documentation.
- Assisting the Maintenance Team Leader in managing and supporting the venue maintenance team.
- Managing building and facility safety through the use of Compliance Centre.
- Fulfilling a role in the venue Duty Manager rota.
- A regular element of early morning and weekend work during events, along with some evenings.
We're looking for someone who has;
- Experience in buildings and facilities management.
- Experience in managing and supporting a team of staff to ensure high standards are met.
- A qualification in IOSH Managing Safely as a minimum.
- Familiarity and working knowledge of common facilities management legislation would be a distinct advantage.
- A strong track record of accurate budgetary management.
- Excellent IT skills, especially in Excel, Word and Outlook.
A top salary is on offer for the right individual.
Applicants should email their CV and cover letter to email@example.com. Application deadline: 19 April. If you have not received a response by 15 May, then it should be assumed your application has not been successful.
- Date posted:
- Tuesday, April 2, 2019
- Facilities and Estates Manager
- Oulton Park