Oulton Park is one of the UK's finest motor racing circuits, with a long history of hosting some of the country's premier motor racing championships. As well as large spectator events, the circuit operates many trackdays, driving experiences, hospitality and conferencing events throughout the year.
We have a fantastic opportunity at the heart of our event operations team. Covering a wide range of motorsport activity, this is a rare and rewarding career role at one of the country's most prestigious motor racing circuits.
Duties to include, but not limited to:
- Liaising with key clients to develop, plan and manage on and off track events at the circuit.
- Organising hospitality and conference bookings from concept to delivery.
- Promoting vehicle test day sales.
- To assist in the planning and implementation of Oulton Park's calendar of motor racing events. This includes developing relationships with race clubs and organisers, as well as being responsible for delivering key areas of our large promoted spectator events.
To be successful in this role, you'll;
- Be educated to degree level, with strong A levels.
- Have great interpersonal skills, with the ability to easily deal with clients at all levels.
- Possess excellent organisation and planning skills.
- Have the ability use a range of software packages, especially Excel, Word, Outlook and have the ability to adapt to new CRM packages quickly.
A top salary is on offer for the right individual.
To apply for this great opportunity email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
Application deadline: 17 May 2019
- Date posted:
- Tuesday, April 2, 2019
- Events Manager
- Oulton Park