To ensure the upkeep and maintenance of the venue and its
facilities, the Oulton Park circuit is looking for a Venue
Maintenance Assistant to join its Venue Services Team.
The successful candidate will assist in the maintenance and upkeep of the Oulton Park facilities, ensuring that all areas are presented to a high standard at all times, as well as being fully aware of and complying at all times with COSHH regulations, Noise at Work Regulations and Heath and Safety at Work.
The candidate will have an eye for detail, a pride in appearance and be willing to work a flexible pattern including evenings and weekends.
Experience in a maintenance environment. Relevant experience in aspects of plumbing, joinery and painting. Able to carry out repairs/installations of services onsite and carry out general maintenance to the internal/external of buildings will be a strong advantage.
Ways to apply:
1. You can download an application form by clicking on the apply for this position button, and return it to the postal or email address below;
2. Call into reception between 08:30 and 18:00 Monday to Friday to collect or return a form;
3. Email or post your CV to the addresses below:
Post: Oulton Park, Little Budworth, Tarporley CW6 9BW
- Date posted:
- Wednesday, April 17, 2019
- Venue Maintenance Assistant
- Oulton Park
- Venue Services